Hapa Kepani
My experiences and thoughts on identity, oppression, and social justice.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
One of my passions
I thought since this is my forum for discussing social justice, I would provide a link to my work addressing homelessness this year.
https://www.portfolio.du.edu/pc/port2?page=8&uid=18605
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Miyeko
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(18)
▼
May
(3)
One of my passions
Tunnel of Oppression
When choice becomes oppression, and how today I wa...
►
April
(12)
►
March
(3)
Labels
affirmative action
(1)
Asian Americans
(3)
choice
(1)
civil rights
(1)
disenfranchisement
(1)
diversity
(3)
empowerment
(1)
first amendment
(1)
freedom of speech
(1)
homelessness
(4)
identity
(6)
ignorance
(1)
inclusive
(1)
inclusivity
(2)
irony
(1)
minority
(3)
model minority
(2)
multiculturalism
(4)
multiracial
(3)
opinion
(1)
oppression
(2)
PHC
(3)
Project Homeless Connect
(3)
race
(1)
rights
(1)
roots
(1)
social injustice
(1)
social justice
(2)
stereotypes
(5)
storytelling
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment